July 7, 2021. Vancouver, B.C. – Marvel Discovery Corp. (TSX-V: MARV), (Frankfurt: O4T1), (MARVF: OTCQB); (“Marvel” or the “Company”) announces that it has applied for full eligibility through the Depository Trust Company (DTC). The DTC is a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. that manages the electronic clearing and settlement of publicly traded companies in the United States.
DTC eligibility will reduce costs and accelerate the settlement process for U.S. investors and brokers enabling the company’s common shares to be traded through a much wider selection of brokerage firms through an electronic method of clearing securities.
About Marvel Discovery Corp.
Marvel, listed on the TSX Venture Exchange for over 25 years, is a Canadian based emerging resource company. The Company is systematically exploring its extensive property positions in:
- Newfoundland (Slip, Gander South, Victoria Lake and Hope Brook – Au Prospects)
- Atikokan, Ontario (BlackFly – Au prospect)
- Red Lake, Ontario (Camping Lake – Au prospect)
- Elliot Lake, Ontario (Serpent River/Pecors –Ni-Cu-PGE discovery) & (Uranium- REE’s)
- Elliot Lake, Ontario (East Bull – Ni-Cu-PGE prospect)
- Quebec (Duhamel –Ni-Cu-Co prospect & Titanium, Vanadium, and Chromium prospect)
- Prince George, British Columbia (Wicheeda North – Rare Earth Elements prospect)