In the news release, Millennial Intersects 1.73 g/t Oxide Au Over 128.3m, Including 74.8 g/t Au Over 3.35m and 141.73 g/t Au Over 0.82m at Mountain View Project, issued 05-Oct-2021 by Millennial Precious Metals Corp. over CNW, we are advised by the company that the Company is revising its headline, Table 1 and Figure 1 contained within the news release to correct the Au value of the high-grade intercept from 74.8 g/t Au to 49.5 g/t Au. All other values contained within are correct. The complete, corrected release follows:
Millennial Intersects 1.73 g/t Oxide Au Over 128.3m, Including 49.5 g/t Au Over 3.35m and 141.73 g/t Au Over 0.82m at Mountain View Project
TORONTO, Oct. 5, 2021 /CNW/ – Millennial Precious Metals Corp. (TSXV: MPM) (“Millennial” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide results from the ongoing resource conversion and exploration drill program currently being conducted at its Mountain View project located in Nevada, USA, as a part of the fully funded 20,000m maiden drill program. The 2021 Phase 1 Mountain View drill program consists of 30 holes, totaling 7,250m, and is approximately 65% complete. Millennial expects to continue to release drill results from the program every 2-3 weeks.
- Drillhole MVCD-0004 returned an intercept of 1.73 g/t oxide Au over 128.3m including a high-grade intercept of 49.5 g/t Au over 3.35m and 141.73 g/t Au over 0.82m (refer to Table 1 for detailed interval results).
- The high-grade intercept is likely first evidence of the plumbing system which controls the lower-grade, bulk oxide portion of the deposit hosted by flow-banded rhyolite.
- The high-grade intercept is characterized by a subvertical hydrothermal breccia dike affected by silica, clay and fine-grained sulphides that are now completely oxidized.
- The high-grade intercept sits within the current pit shell, however deeper holes are planned below the pit shell which have the potential to add significant underground ounces and potentially support an underground mining operation once the open pit has been fully mined.
- The high-grade hydrothermal breccia was not reported in the historical RC drilling.
- The high-grade zone is characterized by a hydrothermal breccia with quartz, pyrite and marcasite within the matrix.
- MVCD-0004 was designed to convert resources within the current block model from Inferred to Indicated and target the feeder zone in the epithermal system in support of an updated mineral resource in H1 2022 and PEA in H2 2022.
- The existing block model at Mountain View is based on historical results, drilled primarily with RC (reverse circulation) rigs. Millennial’s program is being completed principally with DDH (diamond drill hole) rigs.
- Grade observed in MVCD-0004 is ~33% higher than expected from the block model.
- MVCD-0004 results were evaluated excluding the high-grade intercept (141.73 g/t Au over 0.82m) which generated an overall grade of 0.82 g/t Au, significantly higher than the block model estimate (see individual sample intervals in Table 2).
- Based on Millennial’s interpretation, it appears that the mineralized rhyolite is situated directly below the alluvium, which is composed of sand, gravels and boulders as seen in Figure 1. As a result, it is expected that pre-stripping for open-pit mining will not require conventional drilling and blasting, potentially reducing mining costs.
- Minor, post-mineral faulting has broken the host rock which is expected to have a positive impact on gold leaching and reduce processing costs.
Jason Kosec, President, CEO & Director of Millennial stated, “We are delighted with the results from MVCD-0004. The potential discovery of the bonanza grade feeder zone could significantly augment the economics at Mountain View. We plan to confirm the discovery with additional drilling over the coming weeks designed to target the high-grade feeder structures within the low sulfidation epithermal system and we will provide an update as soon as results become available.”
Mountain View Project Overview:
Mountain View is located within the Deep Hole mining district in Nevada, 24km north of the town of Gerlach within Washoe County. The project area is covered by a 2,460-acre land package consisting of 127 unpatented claims, located on federally owned lands administered by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM). Gold-dominated mineralization at Mountain View consists of low sulfidation epithermal veins and disseminated oxide and sulphide mineralization hosted in Cenozoic volcanic rocks. Mountain View has an Inferred mineral resource estimate containing 427,000 ounces of Au (oxide) (23.2 million tonnes at 0.57 g/t Au; effective date of November 15, 2020).
Millennial Webinar Scheduled for October 6, 2021:
Millennial will provide an update on its exploration program during a webinar hosted by Adelaide Capital on October 6, 2021, at 2:00pm EST. The webinar will feature a presentation from Jason Kosec, President, CEO and Director as well as a Q&A session.
To register for this event, please use the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_W1FBmi0ESUCg1M69zf3F3w
The webinar will also be live-streamed to the Adelaide Capital YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Jpt_DWjF1qSCzfKlpLMWw
A replay will be made available shortly after the webinar.
ABOUT MILLENNIAL PRECIOUS METALS CORP.
Millennial Precious Metals (TSX.V:MPM) is a Nevada-based exploration and development company focused on unlocking quality ounces through the responsible expansion of its seven gold projects. The Company plans to accelerate the development of its two flagship projects, Wildcat and Mountain View. The Wildcat Inferred Mineral Resource estimate contains 776,000 ounces of Au oxide (60.8 million tonnes at 0.40 g/t Au; effective date of November 18, 2020) and the Mountain View Inferred Mineral Resource estimate contains 427,000 ounces of Au oxide (23.2 million tonnes at 0.57 g/t Au; effective date of November 15, 2020). Each of the technical report titled “NI 43-101 Technical Report Resource Estimate for the Wildcat Project, Pershing County, Nevada, United States“, dated November 20, 2020 with an effective date of November 18, 2020 prepared by William J. Lewis, B.Sc., P.Geo., Rodrigo Calles-Montijo, MSc., CPG, and Leonardo de Souza, MAusIMM (CP) and the technical report titled “NI 43-101 Technical Report for the Mountain View Project, Washoe Country, Nevada, USA“, dated November 25, 2020 with an effective date of November 15, 2020, prepared by William J. Lewis, B.Sc., P.Geo., Rodrigo Calles-Montijo, MSc., CPG, and Leonardo de Souza, MAusIMM (CP) is available on Millennial’s issuer profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Millennial Precious Metals is led by an experienced management team and board of directors with a proven track record of success in financing and developing mining assets. The Company is well positioned to create value for all stakeholders by applying a systematic strategy to develop all seven gold projects over the next few years.
Leonardo De Souza, P. Geo., is the Qualified Person for the scientific and technical information contained in this press release and is an independent Qualified Person within the meaning of National Instrument 43- 101.
CAUTION REGARDING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
Certain statements in this news release are forward-looking statements, which reflect the expectations of management regarding the business development objectives and plans of Millennial.
Forward-looking information contained in this news release are based on certain factors and assumptions. While Millennial considers these assumptions to be reasonable based on information currently available to it, they may prove to be incorrect. Forward looking information involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. Such factors include risks inherent in the exploration and development of mineral deposits, including risks relating to changes in project parameters as plans continue to be redefined, risks relating to variations in grade or recovery rates, risks relating to changes in mineral prices and the worldwide demand for and supply of minerals, risks related to increased competition and current global financial conditions, access and supply risks, reliance on key personnel, operational risks, regulatory risks, including risks relating to the acquisition of the necessary licenses and permits, financing, capitalization and liquidity risks, title and environmental risks and risks relating to health pandemics and the outbreak of communicable diseases, such as the current outbreak of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Further, these forward-looking statements reflect management’s current views and are based on certain expectations, estimates and assumptions which may prove to be incorrect. A number of risks and uncertainties could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including: (1) a downturn in general economic conditions in North America and internationally, (2) the inherent uncertainties and speculative nature associated with mineral exploration, (3) a decreased demand for precious metals, (4) any number of events or causes which may delay exploration and development of the property interests, such as environmental liabilities, weather, mechanical failures, safety concerns and labour problems, (5) the risk that the Company does not execute its business plan, (6) inability to finance operations and growth, (7) inability to obtain all necessary permitting and financing, and (8) other factors beyond the Company’s control. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release and Millennial does not assume an obligation to update these forward looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results differed from those projected in the forward-looking statements, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider, as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.